What is the optimal treatment plan for a patient suffering from gallbladder cancer?

• Hey Surabhi,

Thank you for reaching out to us on The Onco.com Community. As you know, treating cancer can be tricky, and it's crucial to read a patient's reports thoroughly before suggesting a treatment plan. However, in general, the optimal treatment for gallbladder cancer is surgery if possible. Other modalities depend on the stage of cancer. Additionally, the main treatment modality includes surgery, chemotherapy, radiotherapy and palliative care.

In case you or your loved one have gallbladder cancer and are unsure of the treatment plan, you can always reach out to us on www.onco.com. We would be happy to help.

Do take care and keep us updated on your case. Thanks!

• My oncologist advised me to get 6 cycles of chemotherapy followed by surgery (if required). I'm worried about chemo being painful. Is there a way to avoid it? Accordingly, I'll have a discussion with my doctor.

• Hi Surabhi, thank you for getting back to us. In order to comment on the treatment plan advised by your doctor/ suggest a new plan, we will have to go through the patient's reports and understand the case properly. You can check out www.onco.com to understand the process in detail. Additionally, you can call us at +918884455789 or email the patients reports to cases@onco.com. Looking forward to helping you. Have a nice day!

Looks like your connection to COMMUNITY was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.